July 3rd, 2014 by admin
Most people plan and look forward to owning their own dream home. Most people often purchase a pre-built or pre-owned home. However, if you are looking for a one-of-a-kind design with specific amenities, you might want to consider having your dream home custom built.
When purchasing a custom built home, you can choose the design, layout, and special features you want included in your home. When purchasing or building a new home, there are few things to consider.
- Your Budget –Based on your location, the cost of homes can differ. Custom amenities can add up. Therefore, before choosing the design of your home and amenities, it is important that you set you budget and make sure you home builder also keeps your budget in mind.
- Location, Location, Location –The neighborhood where you decide to move can make all the difference. You must be aware of what features you look for in a community. Think about the proximity to work, schools, grocery stores, highways, medical centers, and any other community features you are looking for. If you have children or are planning to start a family, you want to be sure that the schools in the area are in good standing.
- Research Home Builders – Check out the home builder’s current models and what features they offer. Also, make sure that the homes they build are within your price range.
Moving To Florida?
Are you tired of the cold winters, or looking to retire to a warm state? Consider moving to Brevard County, Florida. DiPrima Custom Homes can help make the move to your dream home easier.
As one of the leading Brevard home builders, we pride ourselves on providing meticulously designed custom dream homes in Florida. Our current communities include St. Andrews Manor, Veranda Place, Tralee Bay at Capron Ridge, and Lansing Island. Buyers may choose from a diverse array of new floor plans and elevations. We are excited to feature green building techniques and the latest architectural details in our St. Andrews new home designs.
For more information on our custom homes, contact us today.
June 13th, 2014 by admin
If you are seeking to move out of your old home, or want to move into a new neighborhood then you should embrace this as the perfect chance of a lifetime to get yourself a custom built home. At DiPrima Custom Homes, we are in the business of making your dream home become a reality. We have been in this industry since 1961, and have over 50 years of experience. Our professionals design state of the art, modern, elegant, and stately homes.
Below are 4 reasons you should choose DiPrima to build your new home in Melbourne, Florida.
- Well-planned Properties: Having been in this business for so many years, we are fully aware of what our customers desire when it comes to homes. That’s why we excel at developing meticulously designed homes that will be the envy of all your friends and family. If you are looking for homes in Capron Ridge, then you can check out our development called Tralee Bay. We are proud to say that this was on the list of “Top 5 Places To Retire “ by Forbes Magazine.
- Affordable Waterfront Living: If you are on the lookout for Lansing Island homes for sale, then you should check out our luxury estate home sites located on the Grand Canal, Banana River and lakefront. You can be the owner of a beautiful property that offers serene views of the water. In addition, you will have access to lavish amenities including a breath taking club house, tennis courts, lighted pool, children’s playground and fitness center.
- Modern Amenities : We understand that when it comes to their homes, people want the best. That’s why we never compromise on quality. Homes built by us feature hurricane shutters, exterior weatherproof outlets, smoke detectors, imported tile, a painted garage floor, ventilated shelving, tile, wood or carpet floors, and much more. One example of prime living space are our homes in Veranda Place in Melbourne, Fl. These award winning model homes are located off Eau Gallie Boulevard, just one mile east of I 95.
- New Communities: We are always looking to build custom homes in new communities. One of the newest communities that we are currently building luxury homes in is St. Andrews Manor. Homebuyers in St. Andrews Manor may choose from a wide array of new floor plans including Coastal and Mediterranean style homes.
For more information about us, please contact us today.
May 23rd, 2014 by admin
Award-winning Brevard County homebuilders, DiPrima Custom Homes, has a long history of building some of the most beautiful luxury homes in Florida, and now they are building a new community of luxury custom homes in St. Andrews Manor.
The neighborhood, which will be located off the Pineda Extension between I-95 and Wickham Road, will include both Lakefront and Preserve home sites.
Homebuyers can choose from a variety of floor plans and styles, including coastal and Mediterranean. DiPrima Custom Homes will use environmentally sustainable techniques during their home construction, and will feature the latest architectural details in the St. Andrews design portfolio.
“We’re putting tremendous effort into each one of the homes at St. Andrews Manor, ” said Joseph DiPrima, an HBCA “Builder of the Year” award recipient, “and we’re really excited to see the results. Each home is designed to be a haven for Floridians who want to relax and enjoy the beauty of their home and surrounding landscape, with plenty of space for socializing and entertaining.”
People who are looking for a custom homebuilder in Melbourne, FL may want to contact DiPrima Custom Homes as soon as possible. Model home construction is scheduled to begin in fall 2014, and pre-construction prices are now available for home sites. Home package prices range from $390,000 to $700,000.
April 9th, 2014 by admin
Now through Sunday, April 13, Brevard County residents will flock to the Parade of Homes, presented by the Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard County. Each spring and fall, the home builders in Brevard County, Florida showcase some of the most beautiful homes in the state, including those designed and built by DiPrima Custom Homes.
This year, DiPrima Custom Homes received a Craftsmanship of the Year Award, as well as a Platinum Award for its Villa Lucca model home. The spacious home provides plenty of room for social gatherings and includes a beautiful breakfast nook and wet bar.
“We really take pride in our work, ” said Joe DiPrima, a HBCA “Builder of the Year” award recipient, “and we’re especially proud of the Villa Lucca. It’s meant to be a haven for Floridians who want to relax and enjoy the beauty of their home, with plenty of space for socializing and entertaining.”
Take time this weekend to visit the Brevard County Parade of Homes and stop by the DiPrima model homes, where you will be inspired to build your dream home or improve the home you already own.
For more information about the Brevard County Parade of Homes, visit Parade of Homes or contact DiPrima Custom Homes.
October 28th, 2013 by admin
DiPrima Custom Homes would like to congratulate our first Grumman Giveaway Winner for the month of October, Juan Ararat!
Juan will receive a new Apple iPad mini!
Our giveaway continues for all Grumman employees relocating to the Melbourne, Florida area and we have 4 Apple iPad minis left. If you are a Northrop-Grumman employee relocating to Florida, fill out the form for more information on our custom homes and you could be our next winner.
DiPrima Custom Homes is also giving away Premium Weber Gas Grills to the first 5 Grumman employees who enter into contract to build or purchase a DiPrima home.
DiPrima Custom Homes is also offering other exclusive incentives and discounts for Grumman employees. Our award-winning custom homes in Melbourne are now starting at $325,000, including the lot, in communities such as Lansing Island, Veranda Place and Capron Ridge. Contact us now for more information. And remember, why build a home, when you can build a lifestyle!
October 24th, 2013 by admin
Looking for a custom home in the Melbourne Area? Moving to Florida, and not sure where to begin? DiPrima Custom Homes can help! We currently have available home sites in Tralee Bay. We also have several homes presently under construction in Veranda Place that will be ready for occupancy in the coming weeks and months.
A gated community in the Melbourne area, Veranda Place was featured as a Showcase Community for the Spring, 2013 Parade of Homes. Our award-winning model homes are conveniently located near I-95 and in proximity to the Northrop Grumman Aviation Center.
Rated a “Top-5 Place to Retire” by Forbes Magazine, Tralee Bay is a private community with waterfront home sites, and natural beauty. It is a great place to build the Florida lifestyle you are looking for.
In addition to the homes available in Veranda Place and Tralee Bay, DiPrima Custom Homes also offers homes in the ultra-exclusive community of Lansing Island with homes starting at $325,000 including the lot.
Whether you are a Northrop Grumman employee relocating from New York; planning to relocate; or retiring and looking to build a fabulous Florida lifestyle, DiPrima has the homes you are looking for. Contact us at 321-777-2500 today for more information or to visit our model homes please call 321-751-9001.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of these wonderful communities!
October 2nd, 2013 by admin
DiPrima Custom Homes Offers Incentives for Northrop Grumman Employees Relocating to Melbourne, Florida
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Satellite Beach, Florida, October 2, 2013: DiPrima Custom Homes, a leading homebuilder in Florida for over 50 years, announces an incentive program to welcome Northrop Grumman employees to the Melbourne, Florida area.
To help facilitate the Northrop Grumman relocation from Long Island, New York to Brevard County, Florida, DiPrima Custom Homes is offering exclusive incentives and discounts for Grumman employees.
When a Grumman employee submits an inquiry about a DiPrima home at http://DiPrima.com/Grumman or registers by phone, they will be automatically entered to win an Apple iPad Mini®.
In addition, the first 5 employees who enter into a contract to purchase or build a DiPrima home will automatically receive a premium Weber Gas Grill.
DiPrima builds custom homes in some of the most celebrated communities in the Melbourne area, including: Lansing Island, Veranda Place and Capron Ridge. Grumman employees are invited to call or visit to learn how DiPrima Homes is synonymous with the best of Brevard County, Florida living.
To inquire about DiPrima Custom Homes and the Northrop Grumman relocation program, please visit http://DiPrima.com/Grumman for a limited time.
About DiPrima Custom Homes: DiPrima Custom Homes is Melbourne, Florida’s premier homebuilder and trusted contractor since 1962. They build custom homes and also offer turnkey properties. Prices, including lots, start at $329,000.
DiPrima Custom Homes has a select inventory of available lots to choose from, and also builds on land already owned by their clients.
DiPrima has won many awards, including HBCA’s prestigious Builder of the Year award, and the HBCA Parade of Homes Platinum Award for Custom Homes.
DiPrima Custom Homes
1199 South Patrick Drive
Satellite Beach, Florida 32937